PowerSchool Sign In Help
Trouble logging into PowerSchool?
- Access Blocked: PowerSchool SIS SSO can only be used within its organization
- You're probably logged into a personal Google account. Sign in to any Google page (like Gmail) with your district Google Account then try again.
- Connection Failed Error 30
- You've probably tried to login to a student account using the parent sign-in box. Look for the student sign-in button on the login page instead.
|Teachers and Admins|
Creating PowerSchool Parent Accounts
- Open a web browser and go to https://cbrsd.powerschool.com/public
- Click the “Create Account” tab.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and choose your desired username and password.
- Fill in the “Link Students to Accounts” portion for each of your students. You will need the access ID and password for each student. This information can be found on the PowerSchool parent letter sent home by the individual school. You can also find this information by contacting the school office.
- Once all access IDs and passwords have been entered, click “Enter” to create your account.
- You can now login from the “Sign In” page at https://cbrsd.powerschool.com/public.
For the PowerSchool Mobile App, the district code is "QJNF"