PowerSchool Parent Help
Creating PowerSchool Parent Accounts
- Open a web browser and go to https://cbrsd.powerschool.com/public
- Click the “Create Account” tab.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and choose your desired username and password.
- Fill in the “Link Students to Accounts” portion for each of your students. You will need the access ID and password for each student. This information can be found on the PowerSchool parent letter sent home by the individual school. You can also find this information by contacting the school office.
- Once all access IDs and passwords have been entered, click “Enter” to create your account.
- You can now login from the “Sign In” page at https://cbrsd.powerschool.com/public.
For the PowerSchool Mobile App, the district code is "QJNF"
Using the PowerSchool Mobile App
Trouble logging into PowerSchool? Keep these things in mind:
For teachers and admins:
- Logon usernames are your district username (i.e. jsmith). The password will match your normal network logon and email password. DO NOT include "@cbrsd.org".
- Make sure you are logging in from the correct site (admin or teacher)
- If your network password has expired, PowerSchool will not acknowledge it. If this is the case, you must logon to a district computer from within the district to set a new password.
- Your PowerSchool credentials will match your network and email logon and password. DO NOT include "@cbrsdk12.org".
- Make sure you are logging in from the correct site (parent & student).
Still having trouble? Contact the IT Department for assistance.